No follow-up?

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Mon Apr 16 23:03:28 EDT 2001

Well,I plead that the 2nd state Shakespeare DJ's are in the same league
as the Painted  Veils hardback (as an example) that is not a first
edition yet still commands a higher price then the first edition.
The Shakespeare 1st. lists at $375.00
Non Firsts  at $225.00
I am not asking that the 2nd state DJ's be over $375 but I think they
should be listed far over $225 especially after I read Gordon's
explanation. As great as Henry's guide is,I wish he had taken up some of
these big buck questions.
Not to try and answer my own question but,I would not trade my
Shakespeare firsts for second printing DJ's....Still,I would not trade
my hardback Huneker for a first edition

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS