No follow-up?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Apr 16 17:15:59 EDT 2001

 In your recent e-mail  Joe Hill said (in part):

>I realize that it is tax time and that you may all be busy with Easter
>and such--
>But,I cannot believe that no one out there has any thoughts on the three
>volume 2nd series Shakespeare dust jackets.....they must be more of a
>rarity then I  had suspected.

Well, I don't know if there's much to say.

IMHO, with rare exception [pun intended] first state editions are worth
more than second state in the book collecting world, even if second state
stuff is scarcer. You'd have to have something unique -- or whatever
English word means "close to unique" -- to qualify.

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)