Identifying 1st ed. of 50.1, Zuleika Dobson

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Sun Apr 15 15:39:59 EDT 2001

Amy,

    I have a copy identical to yours except that opposite the copyright
page a slip of paper has been tipped in with the following errata note:

"Francis Hackett's introduction was received too late to include in this
edition.  Any one desiring to exchange this volume for a later edition
containing this introduction should send his name to the publishers."

    Based on the note and the other identifying features noted in
Toledano, I have assumed this is the first.

                  Sharon