Lundberg: Imperial Hearst

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Apr 13 17:43:22 EDT 2001

 In your recent e-mail  you said (in part):

>I'm fairly certain that #246 (spring 1937) is the first dj for Lundberg's
>Imperial Hearst.

Welcome to the group, Barry. Glad to see you accepted our invitation.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Dr. Neavill's work on the
Modern Library, he wrote his dissertation on "The Modern Library Series"
at the University of Chicago in 1984, has published several articles on
the subject in scholarly journals, and is a regular contributor to the
newsletter Modern Library Collecting. He's been working on the definitive
Modern Library bibliography for a number of years, and many of us
anxiously await its publication.

Any word on when we might see the book, Barry?

- Scot Kamins

Scot Kamins
Collecting The Modern Library 1917-1970
(because fanaticism is not limited to politics, religion, or economics)
Want list at http://www.dogeared.com/wtb.html