Paperback Modern Library Olmsted

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Thu Apr 5 22:24:58 EDT 2001

John,

   The book  is indeed one of the Modern Library College Editions and
says so on the front and back covers.  It carries the Fujita logo and
looks like an ordinary paperback rather than like the ML college editions
of the 50-60s. The copyright page is a bit confusing because it states
First Edition 1984 with a descending string of numbers, but it is really a
first thus.

                          Sharon

Sharon Biederman
sbiederm at nova.uumuc.edu