Paperback Modern Library Olmsted

j b krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Thu Apr 5 21:46:59 EDT 2001

BooksetcSF at aol.com wrote:

> This is a College series book and not really collectable. The
> collecable
> paperback were published in the fifties and there are only 75 of them.
> There
> are hundreds of the college series.

Hmmm...I guess I thought the common ML college editions
were phased out in the late 60s with the regular MLs.  1984,
which was when this Olmsted book was allegedly published,
seems a bit late for the ML college series.

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y   a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e   o h   4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622  |  fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu  |  http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/