Art of Rodin (was Re: Auden question)

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 14:14:34 EDT 2001

In a message dated 01-04-03 11:11:19 EDT, kamins at dogeared.com writes:

<< >that's a
 >Boni & Liveright first, if I remember right, right (the Rodin's from 1918)?

 ...uh...what is? I thought we were talking about Auden? >>

Sorry, should've changed the header. I was referring to The Art of Rodin
mentioned at the end of my last Auden post (listed in later MLs as #41, *64
Reproductions*): Boni & Liveright ML edition, textured brown leatherette
binding with cowled monk logo, no additional printings listed. I see the
Andes/Boston Book list mentions three variants; I couldn't get at the
Dogeared page on IDing firsts for some reason.

Bob Riedel
Print Matters! Used & Rare Books
28 Elizabeth Street
Dansville, NY  14437