Auden question

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Apr 2 19:30:06 EDT 2001

 In your recent e-mail  Bob [Printmat at aol.com] said (in part):

>So, Mr. RMLC, do I have a first printing of the second edition, even though
>it doesn't explicitly state so? (Am I being thick here?)

Yeah, probably. There's no indication of a "first of a second edition"
except to go by the binding style and the dust jacket. Since this
editioncame out for only one year, there's no difference that I know of
between the first prtinting of the second edition and later printings (if
there were any).

Anybody else have any ideas on this?

>a B&L ML Art of Rodin, NAP,
>full  of photo plates.