Auden question

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 19:23:57 EDT 2001

In a message dated 01-04-02 14:26:17 EDT, kamins at dogeared.com writes:

<< Just to clarify, there were two distinct editions. The second edtion,
 which bears a separate Toledano catalog number, was published only for
 the one year (1970). You'll be glad to know that a REAL ML completest
 MUST have both editions >>

So, Mr. RMLC, do I have a first printing of the second edition, even though
it doesn't explicitly state so? (Am I being thick here?)

A pretty good day here ML-wise: I found a shop with a stash of $4 each books
& brought home no-jacket firsts of Proust's Guermantes Way & Within a Budding
Grove, Satyricon, Modern American Poets, and a B&L ML Art of Rodin, NAP, full
of photo plates.

best
Bob